1. Authors who will submit manuscripts to journal sites must register online independently on the "register" or "register" menu. If you have difficulty, you can contact the editorial secretariat at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once registered, submit the manuscript until it is successful (with active submissions status).
3. Manuscripts are written according to the templates available in the Didaskalia Journal menu.
4. Writing citations and bibliography using the Mendeley Reference Manager application.
5. Authors are prohibited from sending their manuscripts to other journal publishers before confirmation from the editor or the editorial secretariat (maximum 3 weeks since the manuscript is submitted and received by the editor).
6. The author must wait for the editor's decision and the results of the manuscript review recommendations within the stipulated time.
7. The author complies and is subject to the recommendations of the results of the manuscript review and the editor's decision.
Ciptaan disebarluaskan di bawah Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional
Journal Didaskalia published by: Evangelical Theological Seminary of Indonesia – Surabaya
Institution Address: Jl. Raya Panjang Jiwo Permai 1C Surabaya